10.5.12

'Simple Ain't Always Easy Photos

Last Friday my solo show 'Simple Ain't Always Easy' opened at Weapon Of Choice Gallery in Bristol ...

It was a good turn out of peeps considering the weather last week and I enjoyed myself but I think its the last solo show Ill be doing for a while, as I just don't enjoy painting on canvas it takes me twice as long as painting a wall which is what I enjoy doing most ... 

Anyway enough of my rambling here' some photos of whats on show !...

'OHM's (canvas & one of the print colour ways) on the first part of the first wall ... 
Can_Droid silhouettes & Lokey's on second part of the first wall ...
 Gurt big'uns on the second wall ...
 Some Can_Droidz and some Lokey's on the first part of the third wall ...
 Some more Can_Droidz and some more Lokey's on the second part of the third wall ...
 Some Lokey spaceships (yes they all spell out Lokey) on the fourth and final wall ...
 and here's a 360° pano of the entire show ... 

Show runs 4th May until 4th June 
@ Weapon Of Choice Gallery  
8b Park Street, 
Bristol
BS1 5HR

Lokey on Facebook, Twitter, & Lokey group on Flickr...


No comments:

Post a Comment